Each day we cover a different theme:
Day 1 – SEEING. We begin to notice how the mind is easily distracted by different sensations in the body. We see the difference between being in our thoughts, projections and assumptions.
Day 2 – FEELING. We notice how our entire being is totally influenced by any feeling we experience.
Day 3 – UNDERSTANDING. We begin to notice the connection between what we see, think and feel. This is the foundation of ‘waking up’. Understanding the wisdom behind our feelings allows us to release the feeling, and come back to the present moment, rather than repeatedly experiencing the same old patterns, stories and habits.
Day 4 – LETTING GO OF THE MIND. We have begun to cultivate a new pattern of behaviour of seeing, feeling and understanding our internal experience without needing to put effort into the process. This new pattern comes more naturally to us the more we practice.
Additional topics that will be covered during the guidance talks:
- Technology of the mind – The Observer
- The Four Agreements
- The Eight-fold path
- Attachment and non-attachment
- Unconditional Love
- Cause and effect (Karma)
- Breaking the patterns of Samsara (the endless cycle of aimless drifting, wandering or mundane existence)
- Dealing with intense emotions (anger, fear, anxiety etc)
- Wisdom tools
- Integrity (be impeccable with your words)
- Assumptions (take nothing personally)
- Always do your best – Why?
- The power of intentions
- Understanding blame, shame and guilt
- The Science of Buddhism
- The problem with blind faith